Dear Mosquito on my desk,
The two of us may share the desk and the view, but it does not mean you can cross boundaries at your behest. The cold coffee kept on this table is for me and not for you. Presently, I have covered the mug with a paper and I can see you are walking all over the paper searching for the froth. I don't know if it is written on which wall or which stone, but, I do know that it is written on this blog that I will not part with my coffee with you. That coffee is for me.
Your accommodating desk mate,
Sleepyface
The two of us may share the desk and the view, but it does not mean you can cross boundaries at your behest. The cold coffee kept on this table is for me and not for you. Presently, I have covered the mug with a paper and I can see you are walking all over the paper searching for the froth. I don't know if it is written on which wall or which stone, but, I do know that it is written on this blog that I will not part with my coffee with you. That coffee is for me.
Your accommodating desk mate,
Sleepyface

0 comments:
Post a Comment