The mobile is beeping since midnight. Wishes everywhere – Smses, e-mails, cards, diaries, phone calls, and such. Blog post about New Year is the new addition for me this year; for I can see around 10 posts on my dashboard about New Year and the resolutions. Resolutions doing round on Facebook and Twitter too!
People deciding to give up few things and start few things. Like rules, resolutions are meant to be broken too for most of them! Purpose behind those resolutions – no idea. Why to wait for a particular day to decide something? Well I am yet to find out the answer for the same. I guess it is a trend to have a New Year resolution; and I am too old fashioned to understand it!
And the review of my last year – it passed by pretty soon for me; with a lot of things on my plate which i would rather not mention here!
So all you wonderful people out there; wish you a very happy New Year! Hope you all have a wonderful year ahead.
Well what about my new year Resolution? why to waste my thinking powers behind something Im not going to keep.
P.S: I Haven't watch the movie "The Notebook" and I promised myself not to watch it, Never in My life, - This is my New years Resolution Since 2004.. Yayy I'm good at keeping Promises, I guess.. :P
People deciding to give up few things and start few things. Like rules, resolutions are meant to be broken too for most of them! Purpose behind those resolutions – no idea. Why to wait for a particular day to decide something? Well I am yet to find out the answer for the same. I guess it is a trend to have a New Year resolution; and I am too old fashioned to understand it!
And the review of my last year – it passed by pretty soon for me; with a lot of things on my plate which i would rather not mention here!
So all you wonderful people out there; wish you a very happy New Year! Hope you all have a wonderful year ahead.
Well what about my new year Resolution? why to waste my thinking powers behind something Im not going to keep.
P.S: I Haven't watch the movie "The Notebook" and I promised myself not to watch it, Never in My life, - This is my New years Resolution Since 2004.. Yayy I'm good at keeping Promises, I guess.. :P

0 comments:
Post a Comment