It feels like there is no one to talk to. I used to think as long as I could talk to you, I would be alright. But is it just me or are there just too many differences now? There's so much distance. We can't even talk to each other, we can't even connect. Where does that leave us then?
I wish even one person in my life got it. The fact that sometimes I was alone and maybe I needed help and I needed someone to be there for me and maybe realize there was so much I wasn't saying.
But everyone just wants what they want and they've all got their own agendas and their own needs to fulfill and hey, why should I expect otherwise of anyone? Even you? I love you all and I give you my heart and myself but in the end there is sometimes this ugly fact to face, that I might as well have tossed it all out the goddamn window, for all the good it's done me.
To get a dream of a life again
A vision of the start and the end
But all the choirs in my head sang no...


0 comments:
Post a Comment