
When I was a kid I loved to read fairy tales.
All those tales starts with “once upon a time, there lived a girl….”
Ends with, “They lived happily ever after.”
Which bought a smile on my face.
Hoping that one day the same would happens to me.
But stupid I did not know what that really meant.
And the days flew by, Grew older, Started to realize things.
Things got unraveled.
Things got changed, but fairly tales remained with me and brought happiness and sunshine, which made my face bright.
I dreamed of beings one of those princess.
Hoping that one day my prince will come, someday I’ll find my love. How trilling that moment will be, when the prince of my dreams comes to me. He’ll whisper “I love you”. He’ll take me to his castle, we will sing together, when the wedding bells ring, and will live happily ever after.
By thinking all this I have waited for that moment impatiently, not knowing “its just no Fun being in love“.
I Just cant get everything that I want in this world unless I sacrifice something, it be my love too. Because there are only few lucky people in real world that they can have their own love as their mate. A companion who is clever and kind and to share an adventurous life for ever and someone who will let me make up my own mind.
I realized all those things after I fell in love with someone. Which made me face the truth.
I realized falling in love is just not enough and its just not the end of the world, to forget everything else.

1 comments:
good point..
Post a Comment