Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

~ ♥ One day ♥ ~


When I said goodbye to you,
we promised and vowed that,
we would see each other again,
some day,somehow, somewhere,

Just have no idea till now,
But our future seemed of full possibilities, despite our coming separation,
we just said goodbye,
Not forever,
but not again like this,
not again here,
but somewhere,

what hurts leaving each other was that your not only someone for me, but my everything,
still there is no other choice,
Just a goodbye,
Just tears,

Neither I can stop you nor I can go with you,
but I hope one day we will be together,
together forever,

I stood in the door way of new cemetery,
as always my stomach ached with dread and shivers of fear run through me like tiny sharp arrows,
I hope no one can tell I was trying to hold back my tears, but my two little sisters silently stared at me, and I turned Red from my ears down to my toes,
I kept my eyes on your dead body sneaking only quick peeks at their face.

Tried to hold back my tears,
but at the last minute,
I burst in to tears and cried.

I dunno but I guess you heard me crying,
but I know you cant do anything.
And so I cried till I feel my self free from all those sadness,

Days flew by, as we promised, as you told me,
Don’t hope, decide to face the truth,
we will meet one day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment