Today, I attended a 3- hour session that I thought would be just like the other sessions we had to attend this seminar which are dreadfully boring. But with this one, I actually managed to be attentive for the most part of it despite some of the eyebrow-raising things the speakers claimed about themselves. I just don't easily buy what other people especially strangers tell me. You shouldn't, too. Ways on how to become successful and be the better version of yourself are the main topics. Fascinating, huh? I would like to share with you guys the points that made an impact on me...
You've got to know what you really want in life. Remember that it will not be served to you on a silver platter. You've got to take actions and work for it! Be consistent, persistent and focused! And soon enough, you'll get there!
Do not be afraid to cross the line towards success! Some may see it as a wall, but instead look at it as a thin line. Try minimizing your exposure with people who settle for mediocrity and those who prevent you from crossing the line! Free yourself from doubts and reasons why you can't go there! Think positively! Refuse settling for just the average! You've got to aim for greatness!
At 211 degrees, water is hot. At 212 degrees, it boils. And with boiling water, comes steam. And steam can power a train. One tiny degree made a huge difference. This concept has a message that reminds us of how a small amount of extra effort and attention can have a big impact on results.
People are judgmental by nature, yes? And most of the time, it's your actions or how you project yourself that affect their judgements. So if you're being judged to be somebody you're not or you want to change the way you're being judged, let's say you're judged to be arrogant or a snob, maybe you could ask yourself if what led people to think so. Maybe your actions scream "arrogant"/"snob", so what you have to do to change that is maybe you could try to project a softer and a more inviting exterior. It's just as simple as acting on how you wanna be perceived or judged.
I still have so much to share but for some reason as I rummage through my mind, some of the ideas appear to be vague... I'm positive this is not some sort of a memory gap... Well, I hope not. Haha! This seminar is just what I needed! It just gave me that push to actually go after what I want! I'm definitely going to apply these and see where life takes me! Anyway, I do hope that these things would come in handy not only for me but also for y'all. :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment